Our main interest is to make parallel programming of multicore systems more accessible and available for everyone. We are working on concepts, methods, and tools that help programmers to develop general-purpose parallel applications.
We particularly focus on
- Architectures/design patterns/frameworks/libraries for general-purpose parallel programs
- Programming models and language extensions for multicore
- Testing and debugging of parallel programs
- Reengineering sequential programs for parallelism
- Tools and development environments for multicore software