How to Test ProceedingsBuilderIn order to get run ProceedingsBuilder you have to
1. Contact us (muelle at ipd.uka.de) providing name and email address of the proceedings/event chair and name of the conference/event, so that we can set up your system enviroment on our server. The proceedings/event chair will receive an email from ProceedingsBuilder with the login data to the system.
2. For testing ProceedingsBuilder we have prepared a test configuration defining contributions of different categories, e.g., research papers, workshops, demonstration papers and involved authors (14 conference/event participants p1, ... p14, that are identified by their email address). You need persons who will play the roles of
- secretaries/office members, and
- optionally additional administrators.
You may assign special behaviours to the authors (to see how well ProceedingsBuilder handles different situations).
In the test plan testing roles are described.
Use the template (letter_to_participants.txt in test_files.zip) to create emails to the test persons according the test plan.
After that you have to modify the XML files (in test_files.zip). Fill in the names and email addresses of your test persons. There are prepared contributions (pdf files in test_files.zip) with titles fitting to the XML test files that may be used by the test persons for uploading.
Otherwise, you may change the XML files according to your special needs.
3. Before configuring your ProceedingsBuilder system, please read the manual, that introduces briefly the system functions.
Then start to configure the system:
Back to ProceedingsBuilder home page
ProceedingsBuilder Contact Universität Karlsruhe (TH)